Pages

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Very overdue Mother's Day post

Since my editing skills (or lack thereof) are not up to snuff, I am very behind in blogging some of the bigger events of May. Case in point, Mother's Day was nearly a month ago now. It was a blissful day; K made me a lovely macaroni necklace and hand poem in daycare, the husband made me a picnic in the park and surprised me with some beautiful flowers, and we ended the day with a BBQ with my parents, brother, sister-in-law and niece. So, pictures galore!

flowers I woke up to:

Finally! a picture of K and I together. (Edited by the talented MTOW)


Grandpa back from a spring ski, pulling out the entertainment for the kids:

K looking all sweet and serious:
Blowing bubbles is fun!

Cheese!

And lastly, the woman who is my inspiration, and my creator. I don't know what I would do without you. I love you mom, thank you for everything you do and have done. There are no words to describe what you mean to me. Isn't she about the cutest grandma you have ever seen?

(the girls got up to tons of fun antics. I am going to blog about that separately. They are too adorable together).

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you had a great Mother's Day! The bubble photo really made me go "wow!" - talk about great focus!

    ReplyDelete