Pages

Friday, January 1, 2010

2009 in pictures

I know, I did it again. I let my blogging slide. I am sorry faithful reader (aka mom). But the beauty of a another year, there is always time to begin things anew.
I owe you some major blogging - K has been a walking, talking, signing, giggling machine. Not to mention Christmas and her 1 year birthday!
For now, let's look back at 2009 and 12 of my favourite moments caught on film:

January 2009 - who knew we would spend so much time in 2009 chasing this illusive image?:



February 2009:





March 2009 - my little gnome:


April 2009 - the emergence of my treasured Nikon d60



May 2009: K sits unassisted for the first time and the race to toddlerhood begins!


June 2009 - our first swimming lessons:


July 2009 - K's first boat ride:
 


August 2009 - lots of family togetherness. I don't think I can pick just one for this month:
K and Sophia chilling on the beach in Emerald Isle, NC



K's first golf game in Charleston, SC:



September 2009 - hanging with one of her many grandpas:


October 2009 - sunkissed baby:


November 2009:


December 2009 - nailing the money shot for our christmas cards:


Wishing everyone a great beginning to the new year!


3 comments:

  1. Wow! She's grown & changed so much! She's a beauty.
    Wishing you and your little family the best in 2010!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE your first August picture! It is for pictures like this that I would die if I heard I was having twins someday! Love, love love it! Good job on this one, and your others!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love her. She has the most beautiful eyes.

    ReplyDelete